[BTS Workshop] Run BTS! Where are we? [Where are the BTS members today?]
BTS has come to a special place. It’s a pottery studio. [Excited]
Are we making something today? Pottery? I used to play the piano a lot when I was young and I also did Taekwondo, and pottery as well. [Wow]
Really? [But he doesn’t remember at all]
But I don’t remember a thing. How was it back then? There was a ostrich in front of the
pottery studio I used to go to – so all I remember is the ostrich…
– There was an ostrich? [Unbelievable]
– There was an ostrich? – Yes. [Still can’t believe it] – It was in the country.
– They grew ostriches in the countryside? – Was it really an ostrich?
– Cool. – That’s hard to believe. [All of a sudden, they start discussing about
ostriches] – Raising ostriches… – That’s so peculiar. [Is my memory wrong?] I can’t remember.
It was a really unusual animal like an ostrich. And that’s all I remember. [Moving on] [Curious]
What do we do today? Today’s theme is “BTS Workshop”. BTS’s workshop. [Run BTS]
[BTS Workshop Studio] [BTS will try making pottery!] [They will each make their own pottery
and give it to each other as a gift] – And selecting the member to give your
pottery to… – Is it a secret? No, you will choose by drawing straws. Can I give it to myself? [J-Hope sings the background music] Shall we show each other on the count of 3? 1, 2, 3! Wow. [No one picked their own name]
– J-Hope. – JK. [Very satisfied with the results]
– Great! – Wow! My favorite friend. [Happy with the results]
We settled that quickly. – Usually we have to draw like 2 or 3 times.
– Yeah. [Sad]
I don’t think mine will last long. Who did you pick? [An icon of destruction] – Because it will break
soon? – Won’t he break it as soon as he gets it? [Promises]
– I’ll keep in on the cabinet. – All right. [He doesn’t think Suga will use his]
I don’t think mine will be properly used. [He thinks his pottery piece won’t make it home]
I don’t think Jungkook will take his home. He always leaves things behind. [Jungkook left a gift behind in another country]
I gave him a present when we were abroad and he left it there. – He has done that before.
– I’m not sure I’ll be getting one at all. [He may not even make one at all] [Members to give their pottery pieces to] [RM->J-Hope, Suga->Jimin, Jin->Jungkook] [J-Hope->Jin, Jimin->V,
V->Suga, Jungkook->RM] [Just the two of them]
We can’t make them by ourselves, shouldn’t we have a teacher? Let’s introduce the teach for today. [Nice to meet you]
– Let’s give him a round of applause. – Welcome! [Come over here]
Hello. Please introduce yourself briefly… – Hello, I’ve been doing pottery for 23 years…
– Wow, 23 years. [Today’s teacher, potter Ha Taehoon, 23 years of
experience] My name is Ha Taehoon. [Wow]
Thank you. – Our youngest member is 22 years old.
– I see [Jungkook 22 years old